-
February 9th, 2003, 12:36 PM
#51
Inactive Member
Mmmmmmmmmmm salsaaa! Gimme salsa and some nachooss [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 9th, 2003, 06:42 PM
#52
Inactive Member
I THINK WILD LEFT CUZ HE COULDN'T HANDLE US WOMEN. I THINK HE'S AN ORDAINED PRIEST NOW. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
February 9th, 2003, 07:14 PM
#53
Inactive Member
OMG!! I sure hope not! LOL
Has anyone heard from him? [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
February 10th, 2003, 05:05 AM
#54
Inactive Member
HE'S AT SAINT MARY'S CATHOLIC CHURCH. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
February 10th, 2003, 02:00 PM
#55
Inactive Member
Come back Wild!!! We miss you!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
February 11th, 2003, 12:57 AM
#56
Inactive Member
The Pope stuck him at St. Mary's to do pennance for his remark about Miami being "robbed" of the National Championship by the MIGHTY BUCKEYES (the Pope is a big Buckeye fan, y'know!)
-
February 11th, 2003, 01:51 AM
#57
Inactive Member
I HEARD THAT RUMOR TOO! [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
February 11th, 2003, 06:53 AM
#58
Inactive Member
-
February 11th, 2003, 10:11 PM
#59
Inactive Member
I WAS IN CHURCH SUNDAY AND WILD WAS DRINKING ALL THE SACRIFICIAL WINE AND HE WAS DRUNKER THAN A SKUNK! HIS SERMON WAS ABOUT HUNTING AND MAKING IT WITH SOME DEER! I WAS SO EMBARRASED! [img]redface.gif[/img]
THEY HAULED HIS ASS TO THE BACK ROOM. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
February 12th, 2003, 12:22 PM
#60
Inactive Member
OMG He was preaching??!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks